TEPPANYAKI HIBACHI CHEF TRAINING OPENING
Wasabisabi Teppanyaki Japanese restaurant since 2004 starting Grand opening ,Awards restaurant, our experience master chef also training in japan
Teppanyaki is a HIBACHI style of Japanese cuisine in which food is cooked directly in front of guests on a hot iron plate,Hibachi chef are known for putting on flamboyant shows, entertainment Such as,flipping egg into guests mouth and sometimes even throwing the salt & pepper wooden shaker utensils juggling ,cutting & spinning.....etc
* you will learn
* How to cook tasty egg fried rice with garlic
* How to prepare vegetables for Teppanyaki cooking
* How to add more flavor for Teppanyaki grilled Veg, Seafood and meat .....etc
* How to clean Teppanyaki grill and introducing our style...etc
ENTERTAINMENT AND PERFORM
* The mains duties & responsibilities for a Teppanyaki chef is to cook for and entertain customers at the Teppanyaki station and maintains stringent standards of food hygiene in line with health & safety regulations
TEAM AND CONDITIONS
* Scheduled on every Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday ,training times 2 hours a days ,Time is not necessarily , Cancellation or change of booking notice required .
* We also can arrange the private cooking class ,please contact Wasabisabi to request date and time.
* 6 hour classes are at £200 pre student,place limited .
* Reference letter will given if required.
* Course start from Level 1 to level 3 with certificate
* for all inquiries regarding Teppanyaki chef training
Tell : 0114-2585838
* Note: this class will run only if 4 guests have booked